14 Jan Meaty Snacks for the Big Game
Small Foods for Game Day
Wouldn’t it be nice if Super Bowl Sunday was an official holiday? After all, it is spent with family, friends, and a lot of food and alcohol! In order to host the perfect Super Bowl watch party, you’ll need to plan, in advance, what you’re going to feed your hungry guests. And don’t just settle on the basic pretzels, hot dogs, and nachos. Liven up your food game for this big football game with unique appetizers and small bites! Meat The Butchers is here to help you!
* Spaghetti bites – making these is no harder than cooking a bowl of pasta. But instead of serving it in a large bowl, twirl a small bite-sized portion on a serving fork and top it by sticking a meatball on the end. One fork of spaghetti noodles and a meatball per person!
* Deviled eggs – this is a classic that can never fail. And don’t skim on the rich and creamy filling – stuff up those eggs!
* Spanakopita – get a little Greek with these flaky spinach, cheese, and lamb pies. These small triangle shaped treats will take 20-25 minutes to bake, so plan accordingly.
* Caribbean chicken drummettes – these chicken drummettes will have a nice sweet and spicy marinade that balances very well, livened up with six different spices. Each bite is a pop of flavor!
* Steak fajitas – sauteed peppers, onions, and beef served with a warm tortilla and your desired final toppings. Your guests will be wanting more.
* Sliders – avoid large burgers and opt for smaller sliders (so you can serve and enjoy a greater variety of finger food). The meat will be equally juicy, but maybe a little bit less messy to eat.
Of course you’re not limited to the recipes and fun-sized bites we mentioned, but hopefully you’ll be a leg up on preparation with them. And to get you a second leg up, check out the Game Day assortment that Premier Meat Company has prepared specially for this fun “holiday.” There are 3 assortment sizes (and package prices) available depending on your needs, but all come with burger patties, boneless skinless chicken breast, and chicken drummettes. These pre-prepared assortments will take care of most, if not all, of your Super Bowl game day protein needs!